Become a Canadian Citizen
After you have been a Permanent Resident in Canada for a minimum of 4 years and physically present in Canada for four out of the past six years, you are then eligible to apply for Canadian citizenship.
With status as a Canadian Citizen you are entitled to live, work, and go to school in Canada, carry a Canadian passport, and leave Canada for an unlimited amount of time with the ability to return.
A Canadian Passport is one of the best passports to have, allowing visa-free travel to 170 countries, 4th best in the world.
To get your citizenship, click the “download” button to complete the forms.
- Canadian Citizenship Certificate
- Canadian Citizenship Test
- Canadian Citizenship Oath
- Application reviewed for completeness and filed with CIC
- Supervision by a Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)
Apply for Canadian Citizenship
Secure Your Status in Canada.
We’ll review your application for accuracy and completeness and file it with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).