Become a Canadian Citizen
After you have been a Permanent Resident in Canada for a minimum of 4 years and physically present in Canada for four out of the past six years, you are then eligible to apply for Canadian citizenship.
With status as a Canadian Citizen you are entitled to live, work, and go to school in Canada, carry a Canadian passport, and leave Canada for an unlimited amount of time with the ability to return.
A Canadian Passport is one of the best passports to have, allowing visa-free travel to 170 countries, 4th best in the world.
To get your citizenship, click the “download” button to complete the forms.
- Canadian Citizenship Certificate
- Canadian Citizenship Test
- Canadian Citizenship Oath
- Application reviewed for completeness and filed with CIC
- Supervision by a Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)
Includes IMMIgroup fee, HST, Government fee, Courier fees